A mother and her two kids have died in a fire that broke out in their house in Bauchi State. HGS Media Plus reports.
The incident happened in Riban Garmu village, Dewu ward in. Kirfi Local Government Area of Bauchi.
According to IgbereTV, four person were said to have sustain injuries in the fire that raised down the four bedroom apartment.
HGS Media Plus learnt that the fire was caused due to a spark from the electricity connection in the room while they were asleep.
It was gathered that an eyewitness heard the scream of the mother and kids crying for help, but neighbors were unable to bring down the door, hence, the fire burnt the victims to death.