Fire Burn Mother And Her Two Kids In Bauchi (Photos)

A mother and her two kids have died in a fire that broke out in their house in Bauchi State. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened in Riban Garmu village, Dewu ward in. Kirfi Local Government Area of Bauchi.

According to IgbereTV, four person were said to have sustain injuries in the fire that raised down the four bedroom apartment.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the fire was caused due to a spark from the electricity connection in the room while they were asleep.

It was gathered that an eyewitness heard the scream of the mother and kids crying for help, but neighbors were unable to bring down the door, hence, the fire burnt the victims to death.

Humphrey D Godson

Humphrey D. Godson is a content writer, web designer, blogger and CEO at HGS Media Plus. Contact: 08134990921, [email protected]

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

"Sex Does Not Guarantee Anything In A Relationship" -Tonto Dikeh Advises Ladies

Fri Jan 15 , 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh have taken to her Instagram page to let her fellow ladies know that sex does not guarantee anything in a relationship. HGS Media Plus reports. The mother of one stated that a man might be sleeping with a woman and still be planing a wedding with […]
%d bloggers like this: