A girl has died and her boyfriend fighting for his life in a coma after they allegedly took overdose of a sex enhanced drugs in Delta State. HGS Media Plus report.
The incident happened on Sunday night, 8 November in Abraka at strong towel hostel.
According to report, the girl identified as Sarah was a student of Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara while her boyfriend reside in Abraka.
HGS Media Plus learnt that the two love birds usually take the sex enhanced drugs before engaging into sexual intercourse.
As at the time of filling this report, the boyfriend is yet to come out from the coma as police are investigating the matter.