Electrician Electrocuted To Death In Ilasamaja, Lagos (video)

Tragedy struck as an unidentified electrician was electrocuted this morning at Agiri bus stop in Ilasamaja, Lagos state.

Report gathered that the electrician climbed a pole to help change a wire connected to a house when power was restored and he got electrocuted.

The electrician was immediately rushed to the hospital, but couldn’t make it on getting there.

Watch video below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Electrician Electrocuted To Death In Ilasamaja, Lagos Follow @hgsmediaplus for more news and viral update

A post shared by HGS Media Plus (@hgsmediaplus) on

Humphrey D Godson

Humphrey D. Godson is a content writer, web designer, blogger and CEO at HGS Media Plus. Contact: 08134990921, [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Abandoned Baby Found In A Trash Bin In Ghana (Disturbing Video)

Mon Jul 13 , 2020
It is so sad and heart breaking on how many ladies choose to treat their babies all because they were not ready for them or they gave birth out of wedlock. There have been series of cases were babies are being found in trash bin, wells, and even gutters, abandoned<a class="read-more" href="https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/07/electrician-electrocuted-to-death-in-ilasamaja-lagos-video/"> […]</a>