Man Loses His Savings To Fire (photo)

0 0
Read Time:43 Second

An instagram user identified as Kelly Mark narrated how he lost his life saving to a fire that gut his house.

Kelly Mark revealed that he has been saving the money for a long time only for him to be called that his house was on fire.

He also narrated how he ran to put off the fire on hearing that his house was on fire and found out that his saving box also got burnt.

“Hello guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, i have been saving this cash for some time now. “Only to be called dat my house is on fire.

“I ran down and after putting off the fire my saving box was burnt, after opening it i found the money inside like this. Inside this Covid 19 wahala. am confuse of what to do”.

See post:

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Humphrey D Godson

Humphrey D. Godson is a content writer, web designer, blogger and CEO at HGS Media Plus. Contact: 08134990921, [email protected]

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

COVID-19: Lady Rejoices As She Receives N40,000 Relief Fund From FG

Wed Apr 22 , 2020
A happiness of a lady was completely off the roof as she received N40,000 COVID-19 relief fund from the Federal Government. The lady who was dressed in an hijab and a baby in her arm expressed her joy and gratitude. She said; “They asked what’s my daughters name and i<a class="read-more" href="https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/man-loses-his-savings-to-fire-photo/"> […]</a>