Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 kids

0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 20 Second

The idea of pouring kerosene into a cooking stove has always been a bad practice, but many Nigerians choose to overlook this aspect.

A middle-aged woman and her two children, both under the age of 10, have been burnt to death in a fire disaster that occured inside their one-room apartment at Alikor estate in Choba, Rivers State.

The incident which happened in the early hours of on Tuesday was said to have be caused by an adulterated kerosene the woman poured into her cooking stove.

The result of pouring the kerosene into the cooking stove ignited the fire that burnt the woman and her two children to death.

The names of the victims is not yet known as at the time of filing this report, and their bodies have been evacuated.

This is just another similar case of kerosene explosion in the country. Nigerians needs to be careful while using kerosene stove.

It is advisable that you pour the kerosene into the stove before using it to cook.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Humphrey D Godson

Humphrey D. Godson is a content writer, web designer, blogger and CEO at HGS Media Plus. Contact: 08134990921, [email protected]

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Video Vixen, Picture Kodak Dies Of Electrocution

Thu Apr 30 , 2020
Popular Nigeria video Vixen and dancer Divine, aka Picture kodak was earlier reported death after she was electrocuted at award winning video director, Clarence Peter’s home. According to report, the model was said to have been electrocuted while she was charging her phone in Clarence Peter’s home which is located<a class="read-more" href="https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/kerosene-explosion-kills-trader-and-her-2-kids/"> […]</a>