Tragedy Averted As Fire From Burning Dirt Almost Consumed An Orphanage Home In Edo State

What would have appeared to be a terrible tragedy was averted yesterday morning in Zabayo, Edo State, when fire from a burning dirt in a mechanic premises almost consumed an Orphanage home close by.

The mechanic premises that was occupied with cars for repairs and a huge hill of dirt at another end almost became the root of a disastrous event after an unknown mechanic struck fire on the said dirt.

                                     Fire Scene

A witness who spoke with HGS Media Plus said that the fire started from the burning dirt parked in the mechanic premises which they thought was just dirt until the fire expanded and began to burn the roof of a house at the back of the Orphanage home.

Nearby residents, both male and female quickly rushed out to get buckets of water and soap to stop the fire. The Orphanage home was said to be occupied by children who were still inside the building.

The fire which lasted about 30 mins was later put off by the responsive residents who responded swiftly to stop the fire.

The said mechanic that started the fire was no were to be found as at when the accident took place.

Watch the video below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Tragedy Averted As #Fire From Burning Dirt Almost Consumed An #Orphanage Home yesterday In #EdoState #tundeednut #instablog9ja

A post shared by HgsMediaPlus (@hgsmediaplus) on

Humphrey D Godson

Humphrey D Godson is a content writer, blogger and a website designer with the passion and focus to spread news worthy content.Email: [email protected] Phone: +2348134990921

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

"Congrates To Me" - Singer Tekno Quits Smoking Habit

Sat Feb 8 , 2020
Nigerian singer and dancer Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known as Tekno took to his tweeter page to congratulate himself for finally quitting his smoking habit. The singer who was most times seen smoking in his musical video in the past shared the good news on his tweeter handle. He wrote:<a class="read-more" href="https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/02/08/tragedy-averted-as-fire-from-burning-dirt-almost-consumed-an-orphanage-home-in-edo-state/"> […]</a>
Message Us on WhatsApp